If you own a rental property, you should understand how crucial marketing is to attracting the ideal tenants. You’re passing up a fantastic chance if you haven’t used virtual tours! Providing virtual tours of your rental homes to prospective tenants is a great method to show them what to expect before they ever set foot on the property. We’ll go over the advantages of using virtual tours for your rental property marketing and the reasons why every owner of a rental property should in the paragraphs that follow.
Virtual Tour Basics
A virtual tour, which allows prospective tenants to virtually navigate a rental property, is a computer-generated simulation of the space. As opposed to photographs, which present a restricted viewpoint of the property, virtual excursions offer an elaborate and all-encompassing analysis of every room. Virtual tours also provide potential tenants the chance to see how their furniture will fit into the house and estimate the size of the rooms and other spaces.
Virtual tours of rental properties are favored by a significant number of tenants, according to recent research. More than 70% of renters indicated that they would be ready to rent an apartment without physically seeing it if they could view it online via a 3D virtual tour, by the research compiled by Zumper.
Types of Virtual Tours
Prospective tenants are afforded an immersive experience via virtual tours, which enable them to observe your rental properties from any location without physically being present. In this manner, before they visit the property, they can check the space and decide if it meets their wants. There are three primary varieties of virtual tours available for selection: virtual reality tours, 360-degree virtual tours, and 3D virtual tours.
1. 360-degree Virtual Tour: By combining multiple photos into one panoramic image, 360-degree virtual tours can be produced. Potential tenants can click and drag to explore the entire room in an image provided by these tours. For rental property owners who are new to virtual tours, 360-degree tours are a great choice because they are inexpensive and simple to create.
2. 3D Virtual Tour: Compared to a 360-degree virtual tour, a three-dimensional (or “true”) virtual tour offers a more immersive experience by letting prospective tenants explore the property as if they were in person. A rental home is photographed extensively, then compiled using specialized software to make these tours. High-end rental properties usually use three-dimensional virtual tours because they take a lot of time and effort to get good results.
3. Virtual Reality Tour: Virtual reality (VR) excursions are the most innovative and captivating method of property exploration. Potential tenants are afforded the opportunity to virtually traverse the premises, investigating each room, by donning a virtual reality (VR) headset. VR tours, which were once uncommon, are now becoming more prevalent due to the increased accessibility of VR technology.
The Benefits of Using Virtual Tours
Having reviewed the fundamentals of virtual tours, we can now examine the advantages of utilizing them in the marketing of your rental property.
• Convenience. The convenience factor is by far the biggest advantage of virtual tours. Visitors to your rental properties can take tours without having to interrupt their workdays or leave their homes. This is especially helpful for renters from out-of-state or abroad who need assistance setting up a time to come and take a personal tour of the home.
• 24/7 Availability. Virtual tours are accessible seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. As a result, prospective occupants are able to schedule tours of your rental properties without having to accommodate your schedule.
• Increased Online Engagement. Increased engagement has also been demonstrated by virtual tours. The SEO, or online presence, of your rental property in search engines can be enhanced via virtual tours. Incorporating a virtual tour into your property listing is an excellent method to enhance your search engine position as Google favors new and original material.
How to Optimize Your Virtual Tours
Having learned the advantages of virtual tours, here are some pointers to help you get the most out of them:
• Quality Matters. When it comes to virtual tours, quality counts. Avoid using low-resolution or grainy photos and instead use high-quality images and videos,. In order to enhance the comprehension of prospective tenants regarding your rental properties, employ high-quality virtual tour materials.
• Include a Call to Action. Conduct a call to action (CTA) in the concluding section of the virtual tour. A call to action (CTA) is a phrase or button that implores prospective tenants to proceed with the next action, such arranging a showing or getting in touch with you for additional details. By adding a call to action, you may encourage potential tenants to take the next step and apply for a rental.
Using virtual tours to provide prospective tenants with an impression of your rental properties without requiring them to pay a visit in person is an excellent notion. This is the ideal time to start using virtual tours in your rental property marketing if you haven’t already. Contact your local Real Property Management office today to learn more about incorporating virtual tours into your rental property marketing.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.